Photo


Wisselsrod

( Wezelesrot, Wisselsrod )


Wisselsrod


T

he village of Wisselsrod is named for the first time in the boundary description of the Margretenhaun parish in the year 1093. The name means 'Clearing of the Wizilo'. This region fell under the juristiction of the Propstei of Petersberg, which in turn was subject to the monastery of Fulda.


11-16-2007

"Die Ortsteile und ihre ersten urkundlichen Hinweise", Retrieved on Novermber 16, 2007 from the Dipperz City website: http://www.dipperz.de/index.php?basegoto=http://www.dipperz.de/smap---523---.html



Photo



E-Mail


Home Site Menu Contact


Photo